Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas Swirl in use.

Just a very quick post to show you how the swirls look.


So lets see what we can do with this stuff. 


I suppose this works. 


We got it all decked and decided it was a little overwhelmed. I pulled a few things off.  

I like the swirls but then wonder if I really do or if I am just committed to them.



Fabric flowers I made last year. 


A star on top will complete all the scenery. (Patrick Star) 


 My sister ordered a tree online that has not arrived yet. She finished some of her 
decorations around the house. 


Her 3 year old daughter looked around and said "It's not perfect yet." 
My sister asked "what would make it perfect?" 
She answered" "We need presents."  

Never mind the missing tree

So, have you decked your halls?

No comments:

Post a Comment