Thursday, October 17, 2013

Starting a blog.

A friend of mine suggested a blog for my various projects. Just as somewhere to post more than the Facebook basics. I have about 5 in mind right now and maybe a couple of old ones just because.


I have a strange brain and a strange method. I have basic home ec. sewing skills and what ever wood working skills will hold the piece together. I know there are far more talented and creative people with much more artistic imagination. I just like to stay busy and make things work, so this will just be a spot to share the progress and the outcome.

I can already see myself finding things at yard sales just to post the result thus causing me to spend money where I shouldn't have. So I am telling myself now -this is not a spot to make things just to make them. There will be a purpose.

I am not sure how often I will post.  This is a whole new thing for me. We will just see where it takes us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment